COVID-19 Travel Updates
Dear passengers – customers,
Find all the information and news on your next flight, alerts, entry conditions to the Philippines and France below.
For any specific questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
03.24 : Taiwan’s CDC extended the transit ban until 31 May 2022. Please find attached the procedure to follow for modifications and refunds.
Taiwan’s CDC extended the transit ban until 15 April 2022.
Starting Dec, 14th, Qatar Airways Flights will take off from Terminal 2C Paris CDG
- Starting Dec, 15th, Emirates Flights will take off from Terminal 2C Paris CDG
- Latest update of Philippines Airlines COVID-19 Guidelines , click here
- First international Fight by Cathay Pacific flew on August 2nd, 2021
- Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs: https://ph.ambafrance.org
- February 10th, 2022 : Requirements for Foreign Tourists who travel to the Philippines
🇵🇭 a complete vaccination certificate is mandatory
🇵🇭 a negative PCR test, dating from less than 48 hours before arrival at destination
🇵🇭 Have a return flight (or exit ticket to another destination) as well as a passport valid for at least 6 months after the date of arrival on Philippine territory
Please read the whole article for more details : What you need to know before you go
- All the requirements for Filipinos and Foreigners with VISA : read the article here
Before 2022 (non updated)
- December 15, 2021 – The Philippines’ borders are closed between December 15 and 31, 2021 to redlisted countries including France until further notice.
- December 10, 2021 – The Philippines’ borders are closed between December 13 and 15, 2021 to redlisted countries including France until further notice.
- Entry to the Philippines: Only Filipinos re-entering the country via government initiated repatriation, uninitiated repatriation by government and Bayanihan flights are allowed to enter the Philippines.
- Protocol and Tests / Documents required to enter the Philippines:
1. Fully Vaccinated Passengers
Negative RT-PCR test taken within 36 hours prior to departure from France.
● They shall be required to undergo facility-based quarantine with RT-PCR test taken on the 7th day.
● They may be discharged from the facility upon the release of a negative RT-PCR result but shall observe home quarantine until the 14th day of arrival with the day of arrival being the first day.
2. Unvaccinated, Partially Vaccinated or Vaccination Status cannot be Independently Verified Passengers
Negative RT-PCR test taken within 36 hours prior to departure from France.
● They shall be required to undergo a mandatory 10-day facility-based quarantine with RT-PCR testing on the 7th day
● They may be discharged only upon the completion of a 10-day facility-based quarantine, regardless of a negative RT-PCR result, and shall observe home quarantine until the 14th day of arrival with the date of arrival being the first day.
Sources – Official Documents
For more details on the travel restrictions, please visit https://dfa.gov.ph/dfa-news/statements-and-advisoriesupdate. #DFAAdvisory
Please note, these measures are temporary and subject to ongoing review in light of new developments in relation to COVID-19.
Kindly stay informed by clicking on the link below :
Following the government announcements of May 7, 2021, the conditions for returning to French territory have changed.
Please find below the details of the applicable measures.
For the return flight to France, passengers must perform
- a COVID-19 RT-PCR test within 36 hours of the flight
- a negative result to be admitted to check-in or present a certificate of negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test carried out within 72 hours before the flight and of an antigen test carried out 24 hours before the flight.
🚨 March 10th, 2022 : If you travel with Qatar Airways , you MUST complete A DIGITAL PASSENGER LOCATOR FORM found at HTTPS://APP.EUPLF.EU/
All arriving passengers must self-isolate for 7 days.
Passengers from South Africa, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Chile, United Arab Emirates, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Qatar, Sri Lanka and Turkey should observe a 10-day quarantine at their place of residence or at the hotel.
Passengers connecting at CDG airport to reach a third country within the next 24 hours are not required to present a COVID-19 PCR test result if they do not exit the airport.
Children under 11 are not required to take a COVID-19 PCR test. The same conditions apply for:
– Flight personnel going to or leaving their place of work or personnel essential for the operations of commercial or cargo flights
– Members of delegations on official missions, staff of diplomatic missions or staff of international organizations whose head office or offices are located in France, as well as their spouses and children.
Eligibility to travel
Travel to and from France is limited to the following countries: European Union Member States, Andorra, Australia, South Korea, Iceland, Israel, Japan, Liechtenstein, Monaco, Norway, New Zealand, United Kingdom, Saint ‑Marin, Singapore, Switzerland and Vatican.
To travel to France, passengers must present two boarding cards on arrival at French immigration control (for the point of departure and the connecting airport).
Passengers must present supporting documents for compelling professional and personal reasons and urgent reasons for traveling to be admitted on flights.
Compelling reasons of a personal or family nature:
Death of a member of the direct line of a brother or sister / visit to a person whose prognosis is threatened, for family members of the direct line (documents required: act or certificate of death, medical certificate establishing the situation of the person whose prognosis is vital)
Child custody for the parent with parental authority or whose custody rights have been recognized by a court decision (documents required: court judgment and proof of place of residence)
Judicial or administrative summons (documents required: summons from the judicial or administrative authority)
Legal or economic impossibility of remaining in the territory in which the person is located / application of an expulsion measure from the territory (documents required: residence permit expired, act of dismissal, etc.)
Students at the start, resumption or end of a study cycle (document required: school certificate issued by the institution)
Compelling health reasons:
Vital medical emergency, for the person as well as an accompanying person if their presence is essential (documents required: medical certificate, proof of scheduled hospitalization, etc.)
Compelling professional reasons:
Missions essential to the pursuit of an economic activity, requiring an on-site presence that cannot be deferred, including transport professionals (documents required: employer’s certificate, professional card for international freight transport crews, international transport of passengers, international maritime transport)
Health professional contributing to the fight against COVID-19 or participating in cooperation operations of major interest in the field of health (document required: professional card)
One-off missions related to the exercise of public authority prerogatives (including diplomatic missions) that cannot be postponed or postponed (document required: professional card, mission order)
High-level professional athletes for participation in meetings validated by the Ministry of Sports (documents required: professional card, certificate issued by the organizer in conjunction with the Ministry of Sports)
Travel to France from Brazil, including connecting flights, is prohibited, with the exception of cargo flight operations.
Find all the forms necessary for your trip on the site www.emirates.com