Fall in love with London in 2 days! Join our next group tour to London (dates to be confirmed in the year) to discover the most iconic landmarks such as Tower Bridge, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben which is undoubtedly the most famous clock in the world. Next door you will find the Parliament, also recognizable, consisting of the House of Lords and the House of Commons.
City of fashion, enjoy some shopping at the various shops of London from international brands at Picadilly Circus, thrift stores at Camden Market and luxury stores in Harrods, located on Brompton Road in Knightsbridge, you will find your happiness!
Finally, London is also an artistic cultural center where musicians, artists, fashion stylists share their creativity and make what London is today.
Visit (almost) the Queen at Buckingham Palace!
Buckingham Palace is the official residence of the British sovereigns. The Palace is at the same time the place where the events occur in relation with the royal family, the place of reception of many heads of state visiting, and an important tourist attraction.
Hop on the Coca-Cola London Eye!
Located in the heart of London on the banks of the Thames, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the largest wheel in the world with 135 meters in height. It has become an emblem of London and symbolizes the modernity of the capital. Facing Westminster Palace and Big Ben, hop on the Ferris wheel to enjoy panoramic views of London for 30 minutes!
Wander around the Camden Market!
The Camden Market is one of the most iconic and symbolic places in English culture. This atypical market brings together all generations around street food stalls serving all flavors of the world and small original shops including a low price souvenir shop!
Picadilly Circus & Chinatown
Stroll through the center of Picadilly Circus and take the opportunity to do some shopping, some souvenir shopping and take a little gourmet break in the many cafes / restaurants in the area!
DepartureParis / London
Departure TimeApproximately 8.30AM
Return TimeApproximately 9.30PM
Dress CodeCasual, comfortable and light
IncludedAll Breakfast Eat All You CanBreakfastBus tour with guideLunchPersonal Guide
Not IncludedAccomodationAirport TransferDemi-PensionGallery Ticket Museums & AttractionsRoundtrip Airfaire
Day 1 - Paris Gare du Nord / London
- Arrived in Saint Pancras international Station at 9h39 PM
- Transfer at the Hotel Ibis Heathrow by Bus
Day 2 - London Visit
- Breakfast at 7:00Am
- Departure at 8:45 AM for Visit of London
- The Big Ben is without a doubt the world's most famous clock. Right next door you'll find the equally recognizable Houses of Parliament, consisting of the House of Lords and the House of Commons.
- Madame Tussauds Museum,
- Harrods is a large luxury store located on Brompton Road in the Knightsbridge district of London. Harrods is a brand that conveys a luxury image that the Queen of England uses, affixed to products, and serves as a sign for companies and websites.
- Grosvenor Place, Victoria street, Westminster Abbey, London Eye, White hall, Downing Street, Trafalgar square
- Chinatown ( diner ) 6:00 P.M, Departure for CHINA TOWN 9:00 PM
- ARRIVAL 10:00PM HOTEL IBIS
Day 3 - Windsor Castle / Buckingham Palace
- Visit Windsor Castle: Windsor Castle is a medieval fort located in Windsor, Berkshire, United Kingdom. The castle is famous for its architecture and because it is one of the residences of the British Royal Family.
- - Lunch break inside Windsor
- Buckingham Palace
- London tower & Tower Bridge: Sightseeing of The Tower of London ( still under construction) is a historic fortress located at North Bank of the Thame London in England next to the Tower Bridge.
- Covent Garden
- Back to Gare St Pancras at 6h30 PM
- Departure for Eurostar at 8h35 PM (must be at the Train Station before 7PM )
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
REQUIREMENTS1. Passports must be valid for 6 months at the time of intended travel2. Participants must be physically fit to meet the walking challenge – thus please secure clearance from your doctor.3. PHILIPPINE PASSPORT HOLDERS, must apply for a VISA Tour to London, UK valid 6 months after and of departure. For French passports holders, no need to apply for VISA. NB: Please visit the agency for VISA requirements, Visa Tour to London, UK (for those who will join the tour)
Terms & conditions
- €250.00 Deposit is required upon registration. This is non-refundable and non-transferable (if last minute cancellations), but DEDUCTIBLE from the package price.
- Full payment is acceptable upon registration. If VISA not accepted, full refund.
- Minimum 30 ADULTS must travel as a group to run this tour, otherwise we will provide a new rate based on the current running number of people
- ONCE VISA VALIDATED & RECEIVED, traveller’s participation is confirmed & Total cost must be paid not later than 30days prior the scheduled departure dates
- IF VISA NON ACCEPTED, Deposit refundable.
- Cancellations - 75% of tour cost will be forfeited if cancellation is done three (3) weeks prior to departure date, and 100% forfeiture if cancelledtwo (2) weeks before departure date.
- Schedules, timings, some services and prices canflexibly be changed when deemed necessary due to unforeseen circumstances, /on spot road irregularities, / government restrictions, or as conditions so demand.
- Specified hotels and restaurants can also be substituted, depending on the availability.