Coron Palawan 2019
Welcome to the 3rd Largest Island in the Calamian Islands in Northern Palawan in the Philippines !
Coron Island is a wedge-shaped limestone island in the province of Palawan. It has Seven lakes, famous of which is the nationally-acclaimed cleanest lake in the Philippines The Kayangan Lake. It is also has a number of Islands with white beaches and clear blue waters perfect for snorkeling, deep sea fishing and shipwreck diving. Some coastal areas are covered with mangrove forest.
Discover the cleanest lake in the country : the Kayangan Lake
Coron Island Tour is considered by many as one best way to explore the beauty of nature in this part of Palawan. This tour will take you from one lake to another , including Lagoons that are perfect for leisurely dips.
Explore the deep seas on Coron!
Visit the Twin Lagoons, a must-visit paradise surrounded by stunning limestone cliffs. Next stop is one of the best snorkeling spot in Coron which is the Siete Pecados Marine Park which is protected area that holds numerous species and varieties of the local marine life
Explore the wrecks and enjoy the paradisiac beaches !
Next stop check out Skeleton Wreck, where you can marvel at an underwater shipwreck covered in barnacles .We will visit also Sunset Beach and Las Islas de Coral where you can see beautiful , and healthy corals and rich sealife..
Relax and swim in the most beautiful white sand beaches of Palawan!
Set sail off the coast of Coron and enjoy tropical paradise At Coron’s famous beaches and sandbars.
Take a break, jump in the water and unwind in the most beautiful beaches of Coron has to offer!
DepartureManila NAIA Airport
Dress CodeSummer, Casual, Beach, Swimwear
IncludedAccomodationAirport TransferAll Breakfast Eat All You CanBreakfastBus tour with guidePersonal GuideRoundtrip Airfaire
Not IncludedDemi-PensionGallery Ticket Museums & AttractionsLunch
Day 1 - Manila to Busuanga
- The Lualhati Park
- St Augustine Church
- Mt Tapyas View DSeck
- Cashew Factory and Souvenir Shop
Day 2 - Island Hopping Tour 1 : Lakes & Lagoons
- Coron Island Tour is considered by many as one best way to explore the beauty of nature in this part of Palawan. This tour will take you from one lake to another , including Lagoons that are perfect for leisurely dips.
- We will visit The Kayangan Lake – hailed as on one of the cleanest lake in the country and known for its crystal clear water cradled by limestone cliffs, this lakes has become the flagship destination of Coron Take a dip in the waters of CYC Beach and admire its white sands, clear waters, and picturesque beachscape .
- Visit the Twin Lagoons, a must-visit paradise surrounded by stunning limestone cliffs. Next stop is one of the best snorkeling spot in Coron which is the Siete Pecados Marine Park which is protected area that holds numerous species and varieties of the local marine life
- Next stop check out Skeleton Wreck, where you can marvel at an underwater shipwreck covered in barnacles .will visit also Sunset Beach and Las Islas de Coral where you can see beautiful , and healthy corals and rich sealife..
Day 3 - Island hopping Tour 2 : Beach & Swimming
- Arrive at the serene MALCAPUYA ISLAND. Discover it’s clean crescent –Shaped white beach that stretches deep into the ocean and relax on the powdery sand beach of Malcapuya Island.
- Go swimming at COCO Beach or simply relax and take in the sun and surrounding clear . Head over to Waling-Waling (Bulog Dos Island ) is an amazing place with white soft sand and clear azure water that sparkles in the sun. It’s great place for taking beautiful beach photos and snorkeling.
Day 4 - Departure to Manila
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Free day until Check out for transfer to. FRANCISCO B. REYES AIRPORT for your flight back home
Reviews Scores and Score Breakdown
- ALL BOOKINGS ARE BOOK N BUY BASIS
- NO REFUND FOR UNUSED ROOMS, TOURS , MEALS & TRANSFERS SERVICE.AIRFARE
- PORTERAGE AND TIPS NOT YET INCLUDED…
- PICK UP TIME FOR DEPARTURE TRANSFER IS NORMALLY 4 HOURS PRIOR TO DEPARTURE.PLS. ASK
- TOURS IS ON THE FIRST ,SECOND AND THIRD DAY OF STAY, GUEST IS NOT ALLOWED TO CHANGE TOUR ITINERARY DATE AND TIME
- GUEST MUST BRING A VALID GOVT. ISSUED PHOTO-I.D ON THE DAY OF TRAVEL GUEST NEED TO PRESENT THIS TO AIRPORT SECURITY WHEN ENTERING THE AIRPORT TERMINAL AND UPON CHECK-IN. I.D. SHOULD MATCH THE GUEST NAME THAT WAS ENTERED UPON BOOKING.IF FAIL TO PRESENT I.D HE/SHE MAY REFUSED CHECK-IN
- CHECK ACCURACY OF THE FLIGHT DETAILS . FLIGHT NUMBER TIME AND DATE.
- PLEASE PREPARE 400 PESOS EACH FOR ADULT AND CHILD PASSENGER TO BE COLLECTED AT THE MANILA DOMESTIC AIRPORT UPON DISTRIBUTION OF THE PLANE TICKET.
- MAQUINIT HOT SPRING ENTRANCE FEE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE COST. A FEE OF 200 PESOS WILL BE COLLECTED UPON ENTERING THE PREMISES.. YOU MAY OPT TO BRING YOUR SENIOR I.D. (OSCA) AND STUDENT I.D. FOR THE DISCOUNT.
- Remarks :