Entry guidelines to enter the Philippines 2023
Good news ! Les Philippines ouvrent leurs frontières aux voyageurs ! Good news ! The Philippines are opening their borders to travellers!
Finally the borders of the Philippines are open for all travelers! But you are lost between all the government announcements and recurring changes. Good news ! We are giving you an update to date April 12, 2023 on the conditions of entry to the Philippines and the screening procedures! Please note that it is possible that following the next government announcements, certain conditions will be modified.. so we will make sure to be the most reactive to give you the news.
November 2022: simplified travel conditions (for non-vaccinated travelers too)
In accordance with IATF Resolution No. 2 (Art. 2022) on ENTRY, QUARANTINE and TEST requirements for travelers entering the Philippines as of April 12, 2023
A. FULLY IMMUNIZED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
– No pre-departure COVID-19 test requirement – Must have received 2nd dose of a 2-dose series or single dose of COVID-19 vaccine more than fourteen (14) days prior to departure date and time from the country of origin/port of embarkation.
B. NON-VACCINATED or PARTIALLY-VACCINATED (Filipino and Foreign Travelers)
1. Travelers 15 years of age and older must present a remotely/laboratory supervised rapid antigen test administered and certified by a healthcare professional at a healthcare facility, laboratory, clinic or other similar facility performed 24 hours a day. hours prior to the date and time of departure from the country of origin/first port of embarkation on a continuous voyage to the Philippines, excluding stopovers; provided that he has not left the premises of the airport or been admitted to another country during this stopover.
2. Travelers 15 years and older who do not test negative prior to departure must undergo a laboratory antigen test ON ARRIVAL at the airport.
3. ACCOMPANIED minors under the age of 15 who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason must follow the quarantine protocols of their parent(s) or an accompanying adult/guardian traveling with them.
4. UNACCOMPANIED minors under the age of 15 who are NOT VACCINATED for any reason must follow the protocols set out in Section B (1) and (2) above.
NOTE: – Any inbound traveler, whether Filipino or overseas, who tests positive for COVID-19 through rapid antigen testing must be subject to the latest DOH quarantine and isolation protocols.
*Department Of Health – Department of Health
Source: Entry Requirements to the Philippines – Entry Guidelines https://etravel.gov.ph/entry-guidelines
The eTravel entry form becomes mandatory to enter the Philippines and for the RETURN
Lots of new things to go to the Philippines! The eARRIVAL CARD is officially replaced by the single eTravel platform, at present it is essential to fill in the electronic arrival card within 72 hours prior to departure from the country of origin.
Once completed, a QR code will be generated. All you have to do is print it out or present it on your smartphone on arrival in the country to the airport authorities at the time of control, so that it can be scanned.
New electronic country exit form
April 12, 2023
The Immigration Office announces the implementation of a new digital exit form which must be completed by travelers leaving the archipelago from April 15, 2023. However, the use of paper forms will be maintained until May 1 2023, date after which only the digital form will be used as a method of entering information.
The form is available via the following link: https://etravel.gov.ph/ and must be completed 72h to 3h before passing through immigration.