• Is my Philippine passport still valid?
    • No. French nationality takes priority and your Philippine passport is no longer valid. To make it valid, you must apply for a double nationality, but this is only possible from the age of 18.
  • If I travel with my Filipino parents and for more than 1 month, do I need a VISA?
    • You do not need VISA. The Philippine embassy has developed a system “Balikbayan” that will give you a VISA valid for 1 year.
  • if I travel alone and for more than a month?
    • You must apply for VISA at the Embassy of the Philippines.

It is necessary to mount a folder comprising:

  • A certificate of authorization from both parents leaving the territory (AST) minor.
  • A photocopy of passport of both parents or persons with parental authority attached to the file.

In the case of French couple: If the parents are divorced, in principle, the child can travel with only one of his parents without express permission of the other. But if the divorce decree contains a prohibition of exit from the territory (IST) without authorization of both parents, you must ask the police station a temporary lifting
Good to know: check that the country of destination does not require the authorization of both parents, on the country sheets of the site
In the case of Filipino couples, as divorce is not allowed, if one of the parents has abandoned the child, it is necessary that the non-responsible parent writes a letter proving the abandonment of the child.

Yes. When booking the flight ticket, you must obligatorily register as an unaccompanied minor. Depending on his age and the airline, a major escort will be able to assist him during the entire flight from departure to arrival. (N.B This service will or will not be billed according to the airline). In order to secure the unaccompanied minor’s journey, the parents must give the contact details (last name, first name, telephone number, address) of the person who takes him to Paris airport and who will pick him up in Manila.

You must compulsorily apply for VISA. We advise you to contact directly the embassy of the country of your destination for any information.

In the Schengen area you do not need a VISA but only a valid residence permit.
Outside the Schengen area (London ..), you must apply for VISA.

It is possible to go to the Philippines without VISA within 30 days. Beyond 30 days, you must apply to the Philippine Embassy. For more details on pricing and application procedures, please visit the Embassy website directly.

  • For French nationals, you must present a valid French passport 6 months after the return.
  • For Filipino or other citizens, you must present a valid Philippine passport 6 months after return and a valid residence permit during the trip.