Yes, our partnership with Sofinco, a commercial brand of Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance, insures a safe cashing system of payment in multiple times.
No. The first payment has to be done imperatively by card (MasterCard, VISA, Maestro Electron).
Every 28 days starting from the day the ticket has been bought.
Example : Day the ticket has been bought : 20th July 2018. Sofinco will automatically credit every 20th of the month until the total payment has been reached.
Yes. There is an additional charge of 5% that must be paid integrally in one time.
The first payment by credit card must be done before the flight. The remaining balance will be automatically credited every month whether the flight is carried out already or not.
Yes. Ever since 2000, our motto has been “Fly now, Pay later !”. You can pay in multiple times from 3 to 4 times maximum. The procedure is simple:
- You must pay the amount of the first payment (1/4 of the total) with your credit card at the agency the same day you buy the ticket.
- You must fill up a SOFINCO form – a credit payment in multiple times contract, as well as a debit mandate.
- You must provide us with your supporting documents:
- Bank account details
- National Identity Card, residence permit or french passport
Yes. All payments can be done by a third party by presenting a letter of derogation and authorization.
All payments must be done in the agency with our staff. You can pay:
- In multiple times
- In Cash
- By Credit card (MasterCard, CreditCard and AMEX)
- By remote payment
- By Check, employer check, colis au vouchers
- By bank transfer